miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2015

Wanderlust Soul

Wanderlust Soul

Tying to run in a knowledge road
Losing my soul...
Put a loaded gun in my back
near my bones...
They ran and cut my wings
without caring at all
They steal from me
More than a fear.

A flame
Ohh...I try to capture time...
Ohh...But time just wants to go by...
They said...Can you take...
another step, another road?
I'm sure you can handle much more
Than a wandered soul.

inspiration photography | Tumblr

The rain is falling down...
As all the promisses
The wind is spinning round...
As all my dreams.
The sound of empty town,
and empty streets and empty people
is hitting me, deep and softly.

Sm;)e | via Tumblr

Ohh...I try to capture time...
Ohh...But time just wants to go by...
They always said...Can you take...
another step, another road?
I'm sure you can handle much more
Than a wandered soul.


tumblr_nbv1z0Cg1G1rbub5do1_500.jpg (500×333)
I've should heard...I' ve should take...
another step...another road...
Of course i can handle so much more
than this wandered soul.

The woods

I've shouldn't heard...I've shouldn't take...
another step..another road...
I'm gonna hold so much more
just over my wanderlust soul.

Untitled

Shasmine Cianne

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shasmine Cianne



Soy una escritora y blogger freelance con más de 4 años de experiencia. He concurrido a talleres de escritura y he aprendido conceptos básicos de edición de fotografías, diseño web y estrategias de Marketing Digital. Además, soy una estudiante universitaria de Diseño Gráfico en la Universidad de Buenos Aires.