lunes, 13 de octubre de 2014

The Kids We Were (Canción)

The Kids We Were











Come to touch my heart.
Is still beating?
Come to feel my soul.
Is still dreaming?
Maybe I´m just not enough

You tried to recover old scars,
But now you are hurting me.
I´ve never been good at
playing this.
Maybe you get use to left behind.

And now your eyes look darker,
And your smile suddenly turn off.
I can see lyrics falling,
And the mask is your face now.
We are just two strangers talking,
the kids we were turn to dust.

We built all this house,
but we have to break it.
All the walls crashed
and we end up drifting.
Maybe we were made to fall apart.

Look at the stars tonight
They'll guide you singing
or promises would collide,
sure they're freezing.
We shouldn't promise anything next time.

And now your eyes look darker,
And your smile suddenly turn off.
I can see lyrics falling,
And the mask is your face now.
We are just two strangers talking,
the kids we were turn to dust.

In a year, we'll meet again
in some unconfotable place.
I'll be writing in a bar
and you'll be playing the guitar,
as we always dream.

And you eyes will look brighter,
and you smile will suddenly turn on.
I will see lyrics coming,
the mask will be useless somehow.
we'll be just two friends talking
about the greatest childhood times.

I miss the kids we were
once upon a time,
when we weren´t
such as fools as now.

Shasmine Cianne

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shasmine Cianne



Soy una escritora y blogger freelance con más de 4 años de experiencia. He concurrido a talleres de escritura y he aprendido conceptos básicos de edición de fotografías, diseño web y estrategias de Marketing Digital. Además, soy una estudiante universitaria de Diseño Gráfico en la Universidad de Buenos Aires.